Fears Forever

A Tears For Fears shrine

Friday, August 25, 2006

WELCOME

Hello.

Let me introduce my weblog.

It is a weblog devoted to what in my opinion is the greatest pop group in the history of pop music - TEARS FOR FEARS.

I hope that I will be able to share the joy of Tears For Fears with all of you around the world and that we will come to a greater understanding through the years.

I feel compelled to share my devotion of Tears For Fears with you because of my appearances on the Tears For Fears EXTREME Forum. "Why don't you start a blog, Glenda,with you profound understanding of Tears For Fears?" several people said.

I was also shocked at the ignorant attitude of some people towards Tears For Fears.

The person who wrote this for example. I sent a comment complaining about it to their weblog but was completely ignored.

All I can say is TEARS FOR FEARS FANS WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD. WE WILL NOT BE HELD BACK.

I will be writing more soon. I look forward to your comments or feedback and hope you will all come to regard me as a friend and Tears For Fears as your favourite band, if they are not so already.

Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home