Fears Forever

A Tears For Fears shrine

Thursday, September 14, 2006

MEET ME IN PERSON!!!!!!

I wish to draw people's attention to some things.

The first thing is that I have now got a statisitic counter so I can see who visits this weblog, which will be very interesting, so I can find out who all my visitors are. Perhaps I will meet like minded people who like Tears For Fears. Who knows!

So far I have not had any visitors apart from someone who did a Google engine search to find Kurt Smith of Tears For Fears. They stayed for zero seconds, but I could not help them with Kurt Smith, so that is alright.

The second thing is that I have made a "links to other weblogs and websites bar" on the side of the weblog with some help from my husband Clive! I have linked "Tears For Fears" of course! And some great embassadors for Britain around the world - Cliff Richards' and Tim Henman the tennis player. I have also linked Mr Ivanskini because he has left some comments on here that are not rude, although some of them were getting a little bad tempered. Still, perhaps that is because he is Russian and drinks a lot of vodka!

The third thing is that I have organised a weblogmeet for everyone who visit's here and hopefully is a Tears For Fears fan or admirer!

I will meet you in the reception area of the Winking Kitten theme pub just off he second ring road before you get into Bath town centre a week today, which will be Thursday September the 21st, 2006.

I will be the short woman with bobbed "mousey" hair and will be wearing a green patterened just below the knee length Laura Ashley skirt and a light green polo shirt and will be carrying a mustard coloured handbag and, just to make it easier for you will be carrying a copy of "Tears For Fears" The Hurting album with me!

I look forward to seeing all of you there and it should be very good fun! Perhaps we will become great friends for many many years to come!

8 Comments:

Blogger West said...

See you there Glenda!!

(Thinks: a bird in bobbed "mousey" hair .... wearing a green patterened just below the knee length Laura Ashley skirt and a light green polo shirt and .... carrying a mustard coloured handbag? I'm *well* in there!!!)

September 14, 2006  
Blogger Geoff said...

I've got a friend just outside Bristol. He can put me up and look after my cock.

So I'll see you there, Glenda!

September 14, 2006  
Blogger glenda said...

Robert - you have changed your tune since you called me a monocycled cunt or whatever it was.

I have arranged this weblogmeet to meet like minded souls and fans of Tears For Fears. There will be no hankey pankey and besides I am married to my husband Clive and we are both "Tears For Fears" fans. Still, I look forward to seeing you.

Farmer Giles - I am glad that you are not bringing your cock, because I do not like cocks, as I explained on your blog.

It will be nice to see you. I hope you like Tears For Fears!

September 14, 2006  
Blogger Istvanski said...

I'll be there with a Roland keyboard under one arm and Swipe under the udder.

September 17, 2006  
Blogger glenda said...

I am starting to worry about the weblog meeting. Some of the hundreds of people who are attending seem to be very nice and others seem to be a rogue elemant who are strange.

I am not sure if Mr Ivanovsky has an udder or is bringing a herd of cattle with him. They will probably not be allowed in the pub.

September 20, 2006  
Blogger Istvanski said...

Ian Holloway has given me advice regarding pubs with a 'cow acceptance policy' in the Bath area.

Rest assured Glenda, you will have that drink with us...

September 20, 2006  
Blogger glenda said...

Ia m in the pubic hoouse and I am on my laptop, fortnuately the rogue elemant hasnnot turned up but there are alot of us hear and I ahve had severel drinks! I havent had an alclolic drink since Xmas and it has gone too my haed!

I will do a report tomrmmrow or when I feel alrght! Ha hah hah! Colin frm the Tears Fro Fears Extreme Forum has jusst taken his trouserrs off! Ha ha ha!

September 21, 2006  
Blogger rockmother said...

Make mine a milkshake.

January 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home