Fears Forever

A Tears For Fears shrine

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I HAVE HAD AN EPIPHENY

I have not been able to write since my last post about the weblogmeeting, because my head is in a whirll.

I know I said I had a headache due to all the drinking of port and lemon, Cherry B and snowballs at the weblogmeeting, but at the weblogmeeting I had what I now know to be an epipheny.

You see, I have fallen in love with another person who was at the weblogmeeting.

That person is the person in the picture above - she is Cheryl Troutmann who goes onto the Tears For Fears EXTREME forum.

As you can see, she looks a little like my hero, Roland Orzabal of Tears For Fears. And also the actress Angelina Jolly!

Perhaps that is why I fell in love with her!

I did not realise that I could find another woman so attractive, but I have fallen head over heels in love. I have been floating on a cloud of love and it reminds me of the Tears For Fears lyric -

"sowing the seeds,
the birds and the bees
my girlfriend and me
in love"

I have left my husband Clive and she has left her husband Keith, and we have set up home together in a flat on the outskirts of Bath. We are saving up to move to America so that we can both live near our hero Roland Orzabal of Tears For Fears!!

I am so in love that I can't think of anything else but Cheryl and of course Roland Orzabal.

I do not know if I will be able to carry on with this blog, but I would like to thank all of the many visiters to this site who have supported me in the last few weeks. I hope you will not miss me too much and will enjoy life ...

... and, most of all ...

You will realise that it is a Mad World, but we can all find Pale Shelter, even though Everybody Wants To Rule The World, if we Shout, Shout and Let It All Out.

KEEP THE FAITH!! KEEP LOVING TEARS FOR FEARS!! NEVER LOSE THE FAITH!!!!

Peace and love,
Glenda September 30th, 2006, 10.30 am

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you and Cheryl will be very happy together

October 02, 2006  
Blogger glenda said...

Thank you Richard. I hope that Cheryl and I will find the long lasting happiness and togetherness that you and Rosie have. Like you, we are outsiders.

October 02, 2006  
Blogger Istvanski said...

Aw, leaving us so soon after starting this blog?

I'll miss you.

Now, when was my appointment to see my trepanist?

October 09, 2006  
Blogger glenda said...

I havent decided if I will be able to continue with the blog, because I have been struck down by love. I shall decide what to do when the dust has settled.

However, even if I do not return I will still be here in spirit.

October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home