Fears Forever

A Tears For Fears shrine

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

HALLOWE'EEN NIGHT IN AMERICA


Hello everybody!

Life has been very exiting for me recently. I have moved to America with my partner, Cheryl, as an illegel immigrent. We could have waited to get a work permit to stay in America for a short time but that would have taken ages. I feel now that I have found true lesbian love for the first time that life is too short, and besides, we both wanted to do something irational for the first time in our lives!

We are living in a top secret locaition near the home of Roland Orzabal of Tears For Fears.

Last night Cheryl and I were going to go "Trick Or Treating" and hoped to confront Roland at his front door. That is a picture of me above in my "Trick Or Treat" outfit with our pet cat, Roland.

Unfortunataly I was rather nervous at the prospect of meeting Roland, so decided to drink a little Cherry B to settle my nerves. Then I opened another bottle of Cherry B, then another, and I could not remember what happened after that.

I have got to go now because I think I am going to be sick.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid you let it all out on my doorstep, you can still see the stains. Well, it's not a doorstep but the bit under the camera by the electric gate. I had my driver take you home where presumably you woke up. He said you managed to let yourself in OK but wouldn't stop saying sorry and that you wished I was a girl.

November 02, 2006  
Blogger glenda said...

I think you are not the real Roland Orzabal. I don't think I would ever be so drunk that I didn't remember a meating with Roland Orzabal!

Anyway, I know Roland's computer host address. I have checked my blog stastistic counter and you have a different host adress.

November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't trust those counters, Glenda. Ours says we live in Milton Keynes. When we were in Ashford it was telling us we were the other end of the country. I think they make it all up. I bet he sang to you while you were chucking up, "Out, out let it all out..."

November 02, 2006  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Wet lips! Wet lips! He's got wet lips! I'm telling you.

I kissed him once...so I know.

Are you jealous Glenda?

He told me that he only had eyes for you though. So...ultimately it was rejection. He just kept saying 'Glenda' and sighing. I think he really loves you actually.

November 07, 2006  
Blogger glenda said...

Molly Bloom - I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU! No one has kissed Roland apart from his wife I think. In my dreams I have kissed him however and HE DOES NOT HAVE WET LIPS.

I think you have lied, which makes me very angry. In fact, I may have to do some of my breathing excercizes that the doctor told me to do when I get angry.

November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He bin sowing the seeds of Love.

November 30, 2006  
Blogger glenda said...

Anonimous - as I said before, Roland only sowed the seeds of love WITH HIS WIFE, I THINK.

December 01, 2006  
Blogger vintagebutterfly said...

Sorry people- @Glenda: but he HAS actually kissed another person other than Caroline... and during his marriage too. There was a pic of it but I can't find where. Perhaps in the archives of the TFF fan site.
But anyway, it was likely to have been from the Songs from the Big Chair era, judging from his hair. :P :D

xx

December 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home