Fears Forever

A Tears For Fears shrine

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I AM DIETING!!

Hello everybody, it is nice to be back blogging again after all this time!

I have been "mad crazy busy" as Americans say. Me and my lesbiene partner Cheryl have bought our own home out here in our secret location in America. I have had to take on a second job to help to pay the mordgage which has taken up a lot of time. I am working as a short order cheffe at an American diner, which is very stressfull and hectic. Still, all the extra money is a great help, especially as it is Christmas!!!

The only problem is that I have been sneakily tucking into a lot of fried food that is left over from the meals, and as a concequence I have put on a lot of weight. Even Cheryl was saying that I had "love handle's" so I have decided to do something about it!

Even though so many American's are fat, I do not want to end up being so enormous that I get stuck in the doors of buses and cars, as many Americans do. So I have been eating healthy salads and "smootheys" and to spurr me on I have stuck a picture of the avatarr from THE GIRL WITH THE ONE TRACK MIND on my fridge door - the one where she is wearing a rubber dress and readlng the Shaggy Bog Stories book. Hopefully, I will loose so much weight that I will have a picture of me wearing a rubber dress, reading the Paul Potts Autobiography "This Is Me - The Real Paul Potts" in a few months time, and I will post the picture on here!! Fingers crossed that it all goes well!

5 Comments:

Blogger Istvanski said...

Ooh! Looking forward too ogling you're rubberclad form in rubbers while you read Pol Pot.

December 05, 2007  
Blogger glenda said...

Thank you Mr Ivanakovski. I've already brought the dress from a "specsialist" shop out here in America, and now have to buy some talculm powder so I can get into it!

December 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funnily enough, I rather like the idea of Paul Potts in a rubber dress.*cough*

December 27, 2007  
Blogger glenda said...

Mr or Mrs Annonymous - I can't picture him in a rubber dress but I have heard those nasty rumours on one of the Paul Potts forums and I have to say they are probably made up by unkind and jealous people who do not have his talent. He is not conventtianolly handsome like Roland Orzabal, but as my mum used to say about Sid James, "their is something about him".

December 28, 2007  
Blogger MJ said...

Dear Glenda,

I know this is going to sound very strange at first, but could you possibly send me an e-mail sometime at januarystar @ gmail.com? It's about Tears for Fears, I just have a couple of questions for you.

Thanks,

MJ

April 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home